Plano, Texas-based Frito-Lay is launching “Unbox the Icons” Variety Packs by joining forces with three celebrities: Mario Lopez, Martha Stewart and Mark Morrison.
To kick off the campaign, Frito-Lay Variety Packs partnered with actor and television host Lopez, as well as cookbook author and entrepreneur Stewart to make their signature Frito-Lay Variety Pack “Iconic Boxes” filled with their favorite things, including Frito-Lay snacks, to help consumers turn up every moment.
“Throughout my career and personal life, I’ve learned to savor the moments, even the ones that seem ordinary, because you never know when something can become extraordinary, giving you a memory that lasts a lifetime,” Lopez said. “Many of my favorite memories were shared over snacks, which is why I’m excited to partner with Frito-Lay Variety Packs and help create my own ‘Iconic Box’ that will help you turn up every moment.”
His Frito-Lay Variety Pack “Iconic Box” will include:
- Funyuns Flamin’ Hot Onion Flavored Rings, Doritos Spicy Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips, Cheetos Flamin’ Hot Limon Cheese Flavored Snacks;
- Lopez’s favorite hot sauce;
- Wireless headphones and one year Spotify Premium subscription;
- “Unbox the Icons” branded bucket hat, chip clips and pins; and
- Fujifilm instant camera with refill cartridges.
Stewart’s Frito-Lay Variety Pack “Iconic Box” will include:
- Ruffles Original Potato Chips, Lay’s Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips, Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips;
- $150 gourmet steak gift card;
- Signed Martha Stewart’s American Food cookbook;
- Sur La Table canister of gourmet sea salt and cooking class voucher for two; and
- Branded “Unbox the Icons” apron, chip clips and pins.
Fans can win one of the limited-edition Frito-Lay Variety Pack “Iconic Boxes” by heading to Lopez’s and Stewart’s Instagram posts through June 5. For a chance to win, consumers must comment with their favorite Frito-Lay snack and use #UnboxTheIcons and #Entry.
As a part of the campaign, Frito-Lay Variety Packs have also teamed up with legendary R&B singer, Morrison, to reimagine his 90s hit, “Return of the Mack.” In a new television commercial, Morrison will “Turn Up the Snacks,” showing viewers how moments with Frito-Lay Variety Packs can be taken to new heights.
To learn more about “Unbox The Icons” and the Instagram contest including full terms and conditions, visit fritolayvarietypacks.com/unboxtheicons.