Scarborough, Maine-based Hannaford Supermarkets has completed a series of store upgrades to stores across the Northeast.
During the first six months of 2022, Hannaford celebrated five store remodels resulting in enhanced services with a focus on customer convenience, including a greater selection of grab-and-go meal options, organic and gluten-free items, expanded pharmacies, additional self-checkout kiosks and new online ordering grocery pickup and delivery locations.
Each store renovation has been commemorated with donations to local non-profits, resulting in $14,000 in charitable giving to area hunger relief and child and family development organizations.
“At Hannaford, we know that the needs and desires of our customers are constantly evolving and that our stores and services should do the same,” said Todd Bullen, VP of retail operations.
“This series of enhancements is focused on introducing features that make shopping our stores an even easier and more enjoyable experience for our customers, while continuing to provide them with the same quality, fresh products that are synonymous with Hannaford.”
The following stores marked the completion of their remodels:
- Harbor Village Hannaford location in Townsend, Massachusetts, introduced Hannaford To Go online grocery ordering in February.
- Ethan Allen Shopping Plaza store in Burlington, Vermont, introduced Hannaford To Go and added four new self-checkout kiosks in February.
- 71 Supermarket Drive location in Brandon, Vermont, offers a larger selection of organic and gluten-free products in June.
- 1400 Altamont Avenue store in Rotterdam, New York, debuted a new-look pharmacy and four additional self-checkout kiosks in June.
- Twin City Plaza store in Leominster, Massachusetts, expanded its full-service pharmacy to meet growing demand in June.
For more information about each store’s hours, services and offerings, visit Hannaford.com.
For more Hannaford news from The Shelby Report, click here.