Sunbury, Pennsylvania-based Weis Markets has announced its Inflation Buster Thanksgiving Feast – a shopping guide for a full Thanksgiving dinner, including turkey and all the fixings for six people, for less than $30.
Customers who use a Weis Preferred Shoppers Club Cards are eligible for these deals.
The feast costs $28.77 and includes:
- A 14-pound Weis Quality Frozen Turkey, $0.59 a pound with 200 Weis Reward Points: $8.26
- Weis Quality Simply Stuffing (six ounces): $1.27
- From the Field Celery (full stalk): $1.99
- 100 Percent Pure Pumpkin (15-ounce can): $2.19
- Smith’s 9” Flaky Pie Crusts (2 per package): $3.69
- Bruce’s Yams (40 ounces): $1.99 with $1-off digital coupon found at weismarkets.com/ecoupons.
- Weis Quality Gravy (12 ounces): $1.50
- Weis Quality Canned Vegetables (5 15-ounce cans): buy four, get one free $3.40
- Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce (14-ounce can): $1.99
- Weis Quality Brown & Serve Rolls (12 per package): $2.49
“We’re in the business of giving customers more choices, especially around the holidays. That’s why we’re working hard to offer customers a variety of ways to save through our Thanksgiving Rewards, eCoupons and Low, Low Price programs. The Low, Low Price program offers strong values on more than 9,000 grocery, produce and frozen products,” said Maria Rizzo, VP of marketing and advertising.
Weis Thanksgiving Rewards, which began on Oct. 6, help customers qualify for free turkeys, tofurky products, lasagna and macaroni and cheese or provides discounts on a variety of company-branded turkeys, hams and other holiday items through Thanksgiving Day. Customers earn one rewards point for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases and 100 points for qualifying prescriptions. Customers can also redeem rewards points for gas discounts.
Founded in 1912, Weis Markets is a mid-Atlantic food retailer, operating 197 stores in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York West Virginia and Virginia.