Burlington, Ontario-based Voortman has launched holiday-inspired wafers and cookies made with real ingredients. The signature seasonal treats, including two new flavors, are rolling out across the U.S. and Canada and will be available in stores for a limited time.
The Voortman items hitting U.S. store shelves this holiday season are:
- Candy Cane Flavored Wafers: Cool peppermint-flavored crème meets crisp wafer layers in a 10.6-ounce package.
- Eggnog Flavored Wafers: Baked with real nutmeg, this classic holiday beverage inspired snack has a rich and creamy flavor in a 10.6-ounce package.
- Chocolate Mint Flavored Wafers: wafers sandwiched between mint chocolate-flavored crème in a 10.6-ounce package.
- Gingerbread Cookies: baked with real ginger and topped with red sugar in a 10.6-ounce package.
- Holiday Treats: shortbread cookies in various holiday shapes sprinkled with red and green sugar in a 10.6-ounce package.
- Holiday Gingerbread Cookies: gingerbread-shaped cookies baked with real ginger and topped with red sugar in a 12.3-ounce stand-up bag.
- Assorted Festive Cookies: snowman-, star- and tree-shaped shortbread cookies sprinkled with red, white and green sugar in a 12.3-ounce stand-up bag.
“As the holidays approach, consumers crave delicious, festive flavors,” said Adam Lisook, general manager of Voortman Bakery.
“We’re excited to launch these limited-edition wafers and cookies that were inspired by classic holiday flavors like gingerbread, candy canes and eggnog. Finding the perfect gift for friends and family can be tough, but choosing what to treat yourself to doesn’t have to be.”
Baked with real mint, ginger, almonds or other ingredients, the snacks are made without high-fructose corn syrup, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
To find a retailer near you, visit the store locator at voortman.com/where-to-buy.
The Voortman product lineup features more than 80 varieties of sugar-free and mainline cookies and wafers. Since its founding in 1951 in Ontario, Canada, Voortman Cookies Limited has had a focus on quality ingredients in its products and never uses artificial colors, artificial flavors, high-fructose corn syrup or trans fat in any cookies.
With sales exceeding $1.1 billion and has about 2,600 employees, Hostess Brands produces new and classic snacks, including Hostess Donettes, Twinkies, CupCakes, Ding Dongs and Zingers, as well as a variety of Voortman cookies and wafers.