Last updated on February 14th, 2023 at 02:46 pm
PAC Machinery will showcase its automatic bagging machines, including new options in sustainable packaging, at the 2023 ProMat Expo, to be held March 20-23 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
PAC will be at exhibit N8321, showcasing the Rollbag R785, R1285, R3200 Fulfillment Automatic Bagger and the Rollbag R3200XL, along with sustainable bag options including a curbside recyclable paper mailer, options from the Recylene line of recycled poly Rollbags and other environmentally-friendly options.
Attendees will learn about the packaging machines, including their high performance and value, right size packaging to the product and the ability to print and apply labels on a bag.
“ProMat will be another great show for PAC to showcase our wide range of Rollbag automatic baggers for poly mailing designed to save businesses time, money and make packaging a smoother, more automated process,” said Greg Berguig, VP, PAC Machinery.
“Our systems come in a range of configurations, from tabletop to large floor-standing units with loads of customized options that can tailor a machine to a business’s needs. It will also be a treat for attendees to see several of our environmentally-friendly bags running on our machines, as that’s really where packaging is heading as companies become more responsible in using packaging materials that are better for the environment.”
Here is a preview of PAC Machinery’s upcoming exhibit at N8321:
- Rollbag R3200 Fulfillment – This bagger is ideal for e-commerce, order fulfillment and distribution facilities that require the highest level of performance in their order fulfillment packaging operation.
- Rollbag R3200XL Fulfillment – This system makes a bag to length, prints and applies a shipping label on it, allows it to be loaded automatically or manually and seals and separates the bag.
- Rollbag R785 Automatic Bagger – This system is an all-electric tabletop automatic poly bagger.
- Rollbag R1285 –This automatic bagger is the fastest tabletop poly mailer packaging system on the market for mail order fulfillment packaging.
- New Paper Mailer – Set for a 2023 release, show attendees will be among the first to see this curbside recyclable paper mailer in action, running on PAC’s Rollbag automatic baggers.
- The Recylene line of poly mailers – made from unique formulas with up to 100 percent recycled content and include a mix of ocean-bound, consumer and industrial recycled plastic. This sustainable mailer bag complies with USPS, UPS and FedEx poly mailer shipping requirements.
For more information, visit our event page here.