Product of the Year USA, a consumer-voted awards program centered around product innovation, has announced the winners of the 2023 Product of the Year Awards.
The Product of the Year seal is a mark that allows shoppers to identify the top trendsetting products on the market, voted on by 40,000 fellow consumers, while also serving as a marketing tool for brands to build awareness, especially among competitors within their respected spaces.
“Product of the Year is more valuable now than ever. The level of access consumers have to products today is unprecedented – far beyond retail aisles, they have DTC options, grocery delivery in the palm of their hands, and they can watch their favorite influencer review items they’re considering purchasing in real time,” said Mike Nolan, Global CEO of Product of the Year Management.
“Product of the Year is an established and increasingly relevant resource for CPG companies, helping their products stand out, and be understood and trusted by their customers. Entirely new 2023 categories of Product of the Year award winners further demonstrate the ever-evolving trends we are seeing in the U.S. market, and as a company we’re thrilled to be at the forefront of recognizing these products for top performing function, design, packaging, or ingredients.”
Some of the 36 winners of the 2023 Product of the Year Award include:
- Auto dish care – Cascade Platinum Plus – Procter & Gamble
- Bread – Aldi-exclusive Specially Selected French Baguette – Aldi
- Breakfast – Quaker Puffed Granola – PepsiCo
- Cheese – Aldi-exclusive Emporium Selection Feta Block Assortment – Aldi
- Coffee creamer – Lactose-Free Flavored Creamer in French Vanilla and Sweet Cream – Organic Valley
- Convenience meals – Hot Pockets Deliwich – Nestlé USA
- Entrée – Pasta-Roni Heat & Eat – PepsiCo
- Frozen dessert – Aldi-exclusive Sundae Shoppe Gelato – Aldi
- Home essentials – Ziploc Endurables – S.C. Johnson & Son
- Meal solution – Bob Evans Mashed Cauliflower – Bob Evans Farms
- Non-chocolate – Haribo Berry Clouds – Haribo of America Inc.
- Premixed drink – Aldi-exclusive Zarita Margaritas – Aldi
- Soft drink – Nitro Pepsi – PepsiCo
The winners were revealed at the annual awards show on Feb. 16 at the Current Pier59 in New York City. The celebration began with a red carpet, followed by a night of entertainment with Saturday Night Live alums, Rachel Dratch and Alex Moffat, hosting the show, as well as a performance by Tony Award-winning actress and singer, Beth Leavel.
For further information about the winners, visit productoftheyearusa.com.