As the grocery partner of St. Louis CITY SC, Schnuck Markets is offering its first “Player Pals” sweepstakes – or Sweeperstakes. Winners will get a spot for their 8-12-year-old child (as well as that child’s 8-12-year-old friend or sibling) to walk out onto the CITYPARK pitch alongside the starting lineup before one of three upcoming matches.
All Schnucks Rewards members with children in that age range can enter to win in the Schnucks Rewards app. They can open the app and click the “Player Pals” card on the home screen for a chance to win. The Sweeperstakes will run through March 14, with winners announced soon after.
30 winners will receive:
- Player Pal spot for their 8-12-year-old child;
- Player Pal spot for a sibling or friend who is also 8-12 years old;
- Schnucks + St. Louis CITY SC co-branded shirt for the Player Pals to wear and keep;
- One ticket for each Player Pal to either the April 15, May 27 or June 21 match; and
- One ticket per Player Pal for a parent/guardian to accompany them.
“St. Louis CITY SC is inspiring our city’s next generation of soccer players,” said Schnucks Brand Manager Zach Collins. “Our hope is to watch a St. Louis kid go from being a Schnucks-sponsored Player Pal alongside CITY’s starting 11 today, to wearing the St. Louis CITY SC kit on the pitch with the first team tomorrow.”
Download the Schnucks Rewards app today in the Apple Store or Google Play Store to start receiving exclusive savings, offers and promotions like the St. Louis CITY SC “Player Pals” Sweeperstakes.
Founded in St. Louis in 1939, Schnuck Markets Inc. is a third- and fourth-generation, family-owned grocery retailer. Schnucks operates 114 stores, serving customers in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin and employs 12,000 teammates.