The Goodlettsville store will have a BJ’s Gas location on-site, offering members lower fuel prices, with the opportunity to earn additional savings through BJ’s Fuel Saver Program.
“We’ve seen tremendous demand in Tennessee for the unbeatable value and member benefits our BJ’s model delivers and are thrilled to continue to bring BJ’s incredible savings to more families within the state,” said Bill Werner, EVP of strategy and development.
“We’re excited to open our club doors and welcome the Goodlettsville community in early 2024.”
According to the company:
- Members can save up to 25 percent on grocery store prices every day.
- Shoppers can try BJ’s risk-free, with the company’s 100 percent money-back guaranteed membership.
- BJ’s is the only warehouse club that accepts manufacturers’ coupons. In addition, members can also use BJ’s coupons.
- Members can shop online and choose free curbside pickup, same-day delivery or ship-to-home.
- In-store, members have access to ExpressPay through the BJ’s mobile app, a service that allows them to scan products as they go and avoid the checkout line.
BJ’s Goodlettsville store will feature a selection of fresh foods, produce, full-service deli, household essentials, pet supplies and various exclusive offerings.
Headquartered in Marlborough, Massachusetts, the company pioneered the warehouse club model in 1984 and operates 238 stores and 168 BJ’s Gas locations in 19 states.