Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market is expanding its eatwell and Goodness ranges with more than 60 new products.
“Customers are always seeking more ways to improve their lifestyles and save money,” said John Burry, Fresh & Easy chief customer officer. “Our new eatwell and Goodness products provide customers with healthier eating options that don’t compromise on taste and don’t break the bank.”
New eatwell and Goodness products arriving in stores this month include:
• eatwell Breakfast Cereals: $3.49
• eatwell Instant Oatmeal: $3.49
• eatwell Multigrain Tortillas: $2.39
• eatwell Chocolate Chip Fiber Bars: $2.49
• eatwell Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce: $2.99
• eatwell Whole Grain Pasta: $1.49
• eatwell Sweet Chili Shrimp Salad: $4.29
• eatwell Steak Caesar Wrap: $3.99
• eatwell Turkey Meatloaf: $4.49
• eatwell Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta: $4.49
• Goodness Sunflower Kernels Multipack: $3.99
• Goodness Chicken Risotto: $2.99
• Goodness Vanilla Animal Cookies: $2.99
All eatwell products contain no more than 25 percent of the daily values for calories, fat, saturated fat and sodium (based on a 2,000 calorie diet) and have limited added sugars. The packaging carries front-of-pack nutritional labels to communicate the amount of calories, saturated fat, sodium and sugar in each item. eatwell and Goodness products contain no artificial colors or flavors, no high-fructose corn syrup and no added trans fats.
Fresh & Easy operates 184 stores in California, Arizona and Nevada.