Jack Link’s Protein Snacks has introduced Jack Link’s Wild Side Sausage line. The Minong, Wisconsin-based company says the new sausages feature “unexpected” ingredients that range from handcrafted bacon jerky to hardwood-smoked beef and pork to spicy jalapeño peppers.
Jack Link’s Wild Side Sausage line sausages are fully cooked and available in five varieties:
- Original Hardwood Smoked Sausage with traditional spices;
- Hardwood Smoked with Cheddar Sausage featuring a classic sausage and cheddar cheese;
- Jalapeño Sausage made from premium cuts of beef and pork combined with jalapeno peppers;
- Bratwurst with Bacon Jerky, which incorporates hickory-smoked bacon jerky into a grilling sausage; and
- Bratwurst with Peppered Jerky blended with coarse ground pepper jerky.
Family-owned Jack Link’s back-story began in the 1880s, when Jack’s great-grandfather, Chris, came to America and settled in the Northern Wisconsin wilderness, bringing with him his family’s unique sausage recipes.
Jack Link’s Wild Side Sausages are available exclusively at Walmart stores; SRP $3.98.
Jack Link’s offers more than 100 meat snacks in a variety of flavors, sizes and price points.