Last updated on September 29th, 2016 at 11:05 am
Sprouts Farmers Market has revealed eight new locations to open in the first quarter of 2017. The list includes the Phoenix, Arizona-based chain’s first stores in Florida and North Carolina, marking continued growth in the Southeast. Sprouts will open a total of 36 stores in 2017.
The eight new stores that Sprouts announced today will be in:
• Carrollwood, Florida—15110 N. Dale Mabry Highway
• Decatur, Georgia—2551 Blackmon Drive
• Falls of Neuse, North Carolina—9414 Falls of Neuse Road, Suite 200
• Folsom, California—905 E. Bidwell Street
• LaVerne, California—1375 Foothill Boulevard
• Marietta, Georgia—3805 Dallas Highway, Suite 200
• Prescott, Arizona—174 E. Sheldon Street
• Wichita, Kansas—7728 E. Central Avenue
Each store will bring more than 100 career opportunities to its local neighborhoods, according to Sprouts. Hiring and grand opening details will be shared at a later date.
Sprouts says its offers consumers a complete healthy grocery store experience featuring fresh produce, bulk foods, dairy, meat and seafood, bakery, deli, vitamins, body care and more. Shoppers can find a selection of fresh fruits and vegetables and barrels of grains, nuts and sweets. The bright, open stores showcase fresh-baked goods, eclectic beer and wine and thousands of natural, organic and gluten-free groceries, according to the grocer. Each store features an in-house butcher, who helps customers with special cuts of meat, seafood seasoning and hand-crafted sausages made daily. Sprouts calls itself a one-stop-shop known for low prices on a wide selection of healthy products and knowledgeable team members.