York, Maine-based food producer Stonewall Kitchen has launched a slew of new products this month.
“We started the year with a momentous launch in January, as we wanted to showcase the growth of Stonewall Kitchen and our family of brands,” says Director of Marketing Janine Somers. “The July launch is just as notable. After acquiring Napa Valley Naturals and Montebello, we’re introducing new additions to each brand. We’re continuing to expand Napa Valley Naturals with an Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, which contains living nutrients known as the ‘mother,’ and by introducing three new pastas under the Montebello name: Tricolor Fusilli, Maccheroni and Spinach Fettucine. We’ve seen great success with our co-branded, Legal Sea Foods line and are excited to expand the offering further with these new outstanding restaurant-quality products. Our guests are going to flip over the Lemon Teriyaki Sauce. The Seafood Remoulade Sauce is amazing with crab cakes or as a spread on your salmon burger.”
This year’s holiday packaging showcases beautiful, hand-painted botanicals from our incredibly talented creative manager. Collections, such as the Cheese Pairing Collection and Classic Jam Collection, are assembled in boxes displaying original artwork, offering the ideal holiday gift.
“We can’t forget about our Fine Home Keeping line,” said Somers. “Just in time for the holiday season, we’re introducing our Sugar & Spice Fine Home Keeping that will include hand soap, hand lotion and soy candles. We’re also expanding our Grapefruit Thyme and Coastal Breeze line with an all-purpose cleaner. From jam and queso to vinegars and pastas, we’re very proud to announce this year’s July product launch.”
The company’s July Product launch includes:
- Tillen Farms: Bloody Mary Olives and Rum Bada Bing Cherries;
- Montebello: Tricolor Fusilli, Maccheroni and Spinach Fettucine;
- Napa Valley Naturals: Organic Apple Cider Vinegar;
- Legal Sea Foods: Lemon Pepper Seasoning, Cajun Seasoning, New England Seafood Seasoning, Malt Vinegar, Seafood Remoulade Sauce and Lemon Teriyaki Sauce;
- Jelly: New England Cranberry Grape Jelly;
- Dressings: Bacon Vinaigrette and Cilantro Lime & Avocado Oil Dressing;
- Desserts: Lemon Fig Shortbread Square Mix and Caramel Apple Pie Waffle Cookie;
- Queso and Salsa: Bacon Queso and Apple Blueberry Salsa;
- Sauces and Rubs: Sriracha Horseradish Cream Sauce and Turkey Seasoning Rub;
- Syrups: Bourbon Barrel-Aged Maple Syrup (organic);
- Fine Home Keeping: New seasonal scent, Sugar & Spice. Product line includes: hand lotion, hand soap and soy candle. New line of all-purpose cleaners. Scents include: Coastal Breeze and Grapefruit Thyme; and
- Holiday Collection: Cheese Pairing Collection, Salsa Collection, Dessert Sauce Collection, Pepper Jelly Collection, Classic Jam Collection, Farmhouse Breakfast, Individual Wild Maine Blueberry Jam, Individual Holiday Jam, Cocktail Party, Grilling Collection, Blueberry Breakfast, Jam Tree, Mustard Tree and Sampler Collection.
Stonewall Kitchen was founded in 1991 by partners Jonathan King and Jim Stott, the two established the Stonewall Kitchen brand by selling jams and jellies at local farmers’ markets with a flavorful line of distinctive and high-quality products. Over time, they expanded the brand to include sauces, condiments, crackers and baking mixes, always focusing on innovative product development, beautiful packaging and exceptional guest service.