Miami Gardens, Florida-based nutritional supplement brand RSP Nutrition has introduced new sleek and colorful packaging for its new AvoCollagen, Whole Bar, vegan AminoLean and Clarity Creamer, as well as on TrueFit grass-fed protein powder.
The products are available at Clark’s Nutrition and Natural Foods Markets. The packaging will roll out across all the company’s product lines this year.
But the new products are first. They are:
• AvoCollagen—a collagen product said to be the first from a major nutrition company to use avocado oil powder as the primary fat source. The keto-friendly supplement combines 10g of protein from hydrolyzed collagen peptides from grass-fed and pasture raised cows, with 5g of avocado oil powder.
• Clarity Creamer, a plant based, non-dairy creamer that is more nutrient dense than traditional creamers as it is packed with emulsified MCT oil from coconuts that mixes instantly and evenly in beverages. Clarity Creamer also comes with added cognitive support from plant-based, brain boosting ingredients that enhance focus, memory and clarity, the company says.
• TrueFit, a grass-fed protein powder featuring a comprehensive superfood blend that contains 12 Non-GMO Project Verified fruits and vegetables as well as 25g of grass-fed whey from pasture-raised cows. It also boasts a digestion blend to improve gut health, with 8g of prebiotic fiber and 1 billion CFU probiotics.
• Vegan AminoLean, an updated version of current RSP Nutrition top-seller AminoLean, an anytime energy supplement that combines essential amino acids with natural weight-loss ingredients. The new vegan version uses natural flavors, vegan aminos as well as an energy blend from green tea, guarana, and organic matcha. Vegan AminoLean is available in 3 new flavors: pineapple coconut, cucumber lemon, acai.
• Whole Bar, with keto optimized macros (10g of grass-fed protein, 19g of high quality fats, 4g of net carbs), and 0 added sugar or sugar alcohols, is a delicious, low-carb, keto-friendly snack bar. Whole Bar includes minimal, simple and clean ingredients all from real whole food sources. It is grass-fed, gluten-free, and grain-free. Whole Bar is rich, decadent, and melts in one’s mouth, without a chalky texture or chemical taste, and without being overly sweet.
RSP Nutrition has experienced 90 percent growth since 2015 and has sold more than 10 million units. The new packaging boasts a modern, minimalist aesthetic that conveys the products’ clean, all-natural ingredients and health benefits, as well as the brand’s performance heritage.
RSP Nutrition determined the new packaging design based on reviews and customer service inquiries via phone, email and social media, to identify the most common questions and requests that customers had about RSP Nutrition’s supplements. The brand also dug into analytics from Amazon Marketing Services, Facebook ads and RSPNutrition.com to determine the most common journeys that connected customers to RSP Nutrition products. The company then used this information when choosing the verbiage on the containers.
“We’re excited to debut new packaging and products that build on our roots in sports performance while continuing to expand into the all-natural wellness space,” said Victor Davanzo, founder and CEO of RSP Nutrition. “Consumer demand is evolving; our customers are looking to optimize their health in new ways. They value transparency and all-natural, whole food ingredients without compromising functionality. We’re excited to be able to respond to our customers’ evolving and progressive demands by providing innovative and differentiated product offerings that are in line with our brand mission.”