As the North American packaging industry prepares to grow and continue to be a global leader in the packaging industry, companies and investors need to ask themselves one question. What trends are going to assist the growth of this industry?
The answer is crucial and is discussed in detail in Infiniti Research’s latest article. Being aware of upcoming trends and market changes helps companies strategize efficiently and provides investors with the ability to make better-informed decisions. Infiniti’s research experts identify upcoming trends in the North American packaging industry to help companies stay ahead of their competition and help investors mitigate risk.
The North American packaging market has held the position of a global leader in the packaging industry over the past few years. Although the industry faced a slight dip during 2009, it recovered and saw steady growth soon after. More recently, however, China is poised to become the packaging industry’s top growth engine alongside North America. Additionally, new trends such as the rising demand for sustainable and eco-friendly packaging have posed various challenges for the North American packaging market.
While the shift of growth in the APAC area is notable, the North American packaging market has stayed ahead of competitors due to its size and rate of innovation. The largest end-user segment in the industry is food packaging, while the fastest is healthcare and cosmetics. Industry experts at Infiniti Research have discussed the crucial trends of the North American packaging market that companies and investors can expect to see in their recent article.
Gain in-depth market insights about the upcoming trends in the North American packaging market by reading the complete article here.
Infiniti’s industry experts provided an overview of the significant trends in the North American packaging market. Investors and companies can expect to see the following trends in the industry:
- Mexico is projected to have the highest packaging industry growth among the three North American countries;
- Rigid plastic packaging is forecasted to show steady growth in the North American packaging market;
- Paperboard and corrugated packaging are expected to lead market share in the North American packaging market;
- All industrial sectors are recovering from the sharp decline in demand caused by various political and legal situations, the North American packaging market is expected to grow as well; and
- The retail-ready packaging trend reduces operational costs and is in high demand in North America.
Established in 2003, Infiniti Research is a market intelligence company. Infiniti Research studies markets in more than 100 countries to help analyze competitive activity, see beyond market disruptions and develop intelligent business strategies.