Springdale, Arkansas-based Jimmy Dean is offering its Recipe Gift Exchange for the third year. Fans are invited to make their favorite holiday recipe using Jimmy Dean premium pork sausage, take a photo of the finished dish and submit it in exchange for one of six sausage-themed gifts.
“We know people will turn to their traditional, favorite recipes and dishes to ring in the holiday season with friends and family, whether celebrating together or apart,” said Scott Glenn, senior director of marketing for the Jimmy Dean brand. “We’re honored that our sausage is a holiday staple for many and are excited for the opportunity to bring a little joy to our fans with the return of the Recipe Gift Exchange and unique sausage-themed gifts.”
This year’s items available through the Recipe Gift Exchange feature some previous fan-favorites:
- Sausage-Scented Wrapping Paper: Whether it’s used to wrap gifts or to tease the family dog, this wrapping paper’s scent will fill anyone’s head with delectable daydreams.
- Jigsausage Puzzle: Featuring a close-up of Jimmy Dean signature-seasoned sausage, there’s no better way to spend the colder months indoors.
- SausageBuds: Featuring stems shaped just like the fresh roll sausage, each pair of SausageBuds comes nestled in their own sleek charging case.
- Sausage-Mint Bark: Jimmy Dean adds a new take on the classic peppermint bark. Sausage candy sits atop this white chocolate peppermint bark with a dark chocolate base. And it all comes in a collectible tin.
- Sausage Patty Sled: The inflatable sled not only is shaped like a Jimmy Dean sausage patty but also looks like one.
- Glass Sausage Ornament: The Jimmy Dean signature-seasoned sausage roll as a mouth-blown glass ornament.
Jimmy Dean Recipe Gift Exchange submissions will be accepted through Dec. 11, or while supplies last. To participate or learn more, visit jimmydeangiftexchange.com.
For holiday recipe inspiration, visit jimmydean.com and follow @JimmyDean on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.