The United re-Fresh Experience concluded its 10th session recently, wrapping up the live experiences in January and is now available on-demand.
“The United re-Fresh Experience was exceptional,” said Craig Fields, director, account management of northwest for RPE. “More than 30 of our employees participated in sessions that met their specific functions within the company. The content exceeded all our expectations! This was an experience that ensures our company is positioned for success in 2021.”
Guiding the industry through business strategies and objectives to meet the needs of our new reality, the United re-Fresh Experience addressed these 10 topics, now available on-demand:
- Strategic Thinking and Planning for a New Reality;
- Finding Balance: Managing Remote and in-Person Work Environments for Success;
- Managing Food Safety Through Disruption and Crisis;
- Adjusting for Changing Shopper Behavior: The Dynamics of Sales and Marketing;
- Sustainability: Building and Re-Building Initiatives Into Your Operations;
- Creating Flexible Supply Chains to Withstand Future Challenges;
- Saving Foodservice: Rebuilding the Restaurant and Hospitality Sector;
- Online Produce Sales: Creating New Buying Experiences;
- Building Success: Adopting Diversity and Equality into Corporate Culture; and
- Selfcare Strategies for Personal Well-Being in Stressful Times.
Each live 90-minute session began with a presentation, followed by structured discussions in break-out rooms on the same topic. All 10 sessions are now available on-demand offering the presentation content from each.
“From diversity and inclusion to food safety, shopper marketing to rebuilding restaurant and hospitality, the United re-Fresh Experience touched on our most critical challenges for the new year,” said Amanda Griffin, United Fresh VP of education and program management. “The industry embraced our creative approach to finding solutions and focusing on ways we can be successful as an industry in 2021.”
“I’m thankful to United Fresh for hosting these timely topics at the start the new year,” said Rachelle Schulken, marketing event manager for Renaissance Food Group. “The variety of content, from business strategies to personal growth and corporate accountability really touch on everything we’re focused on as a company in 2021.”
United re-Fresh Experience attendees can now access the sessions on-demand. For those who missed the opportunity to participate in January, on-demand content is also now available at a discounted rate. Individual sessions can be purchased for $100 each for United Fresh members ($150 for non-members).
To save, companies and individuals can purchase an on-demand United re-Fresh Experience 10-session package for $495, for United Fresh members ($695 for non-members). To purchase individual sessions or the full suite of sessions on-demand, visit unitedfresh.org.