Solon, Ohio-based Lean Cuisine is introducing six new entrees – High Protein Bowls and Cauli’ Bowls.
The Lean Cuisine recipes include two High Protein Bowls featuring oven fried chicken. These bowls contain white meat chicken that is blasted with superheated air for an “air fried taste” – making the chicken extra crispy and juicy.
Additionally, new Lean Cuisine Cauli’ Bowls feature pasta made with cauliflower to deliver carb conscious meals with the same pasta taste – all for 400 calories or less. From Mac and Cheese to Creamy Tomato Vodka Pasta, people can enjoy their favorite pasta recipes carb consciously with one-third fewer net carbs than the same recipes made with traditional pasta.
High Protein Bowls made with oven fried chicken
- Oven Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes: With half the fat per 10.5 oz. of a similar bowl from a leading fast-food chain and 14 grams of protein, this oven fried chicken and mashed potatoes bowl features breaded white meat chicken with mashed potatoes, gravy and sweet corn; and
- Oven Fried Chicken with Buffalo-Style Mac & Cheese: This bowl contains 22 grams of protein and half the fat per 10 oz. of a similar dish with breaded chicken from a leading frozen brands, featuring breaded white meat chicken and pasta in a cheesy buffalo-style sauce.
- Cauli’ Bowls Fettuccini with Meat Sauce: With 11g of protein, 9g of fiber and 260 calories, this fettuccini pasta made with cauliflower is tossed with a flavorful meat sauce;
- Cauli’ Bowls Creamy Mac and Cheese: This mac and cheese recipe is made with a cheddar cheese sauce and freshly made elbow pasta made with cauliflower. With one-third fewer net carbs than the same meal made with traditional pasta, this dish also has 13 grams of protein, 9 grams of fiber and 280 calories;
- Cauli’ Bowls Garlic Parmesan Alfredo with Broccoli: This bowl, which has cavatappi pasta made with cauliflower and broccoli and garlic parmesan alfredo sauce, delivers one-third fewer net carbs than the same meal made with traditional pasta, plus 10 grams of protein, 10 grams of fiber and 250 calories; and
- Cauli’ Bowls Creamy Tomato Vodka Pasta: Freshly made cavatappi pasta made with cauliflower is combined with a tomato vodka sauce to create a comfort dish with one-third fewer net carbs than the same meal made with traditional pasta, plus 10 grams of fiber and 240 calories.
“In the last year, we’ve seen business and demand grow for Lean Cuisine as more people are looking for delicious options that help them meet their goals,” said Megan Smargiasso, brand manager for Lean Cuisine. “Our fans continue to choose Lean Cuisine because of our commitment to taste and variety, all for under 400 calories – and we’ll continue to deliver on that with our new offerings. ”
All new Lean Cuisine bowls are available now at retailers nationwide for an MSRP of $3.49-$4.29 (prices may vary by retailer). Follow along on social media on Facebook and @LeanCuisine on Twitter and Instagram.