Conagra Brands Inc. is attending the National Confectioners Association’s 2022 Sweets & Snacks Expo. The expo is being held in Conagra Brands’ hometown of Chicago through May 26.
“The Sweets & Snacks Expo is a great opportunity to connect with our customers and showcase the power of our snacking line-up,” said Spencer Fivelson, VP and general manager of snacks for Conagra Brands. “Across sweet treats, meat snacks, seeds, salty snacks, popcorn and more, our brands are ready to stand out on shelf and at the Expo.”
The Conagra Brands booth will offer a look at a suite of recent innovation that debuted last fall, along with top-selling favorites from industry-leading brands, including:
- Slim Jim is bringing an array of snacks to the Expo, headlined by the Slim Jim Savage. These 3-oz. meat sticks, available in original, mild and new spicy, are the No. 1 innovation in all of meat snacks over the last three years, with nearly $40 million in sales. The new Slim Monster Short Boi is a 0.97-oz. meat stick the size of a candy bar that’s specifically designed to be shelved at front end, near candy. Slim Jim fans can also enjoy the classic combo of meat and cheese with the new Slim Jim Original ‘N Cheese Big Boss, which delivers 13g of protein per pack.
- With David Seeds, Conagra offers a combo within the sunflower seeds category. The BiGS flavor experts recently teamed up with Little Caesars to release the BiGS Little Caesars “ExtraMostBestest Pepperoni Pizza Sunflower Seeds,” a seed that delivers meaty, saucy, cheesy flavor.
- ACT II, the value brand of microwave popcorn, has entered the ready-to-eat popcorn category with the flavor popcorn lovers crave most: butter. New 1.7-oz. bags of ACT II Butter Lover ready-to-eat popcorn is a snack that can be enjoyed on-the-go or while enjoying a favorite movie.
- The Andy Capp’s salty snacks portfolio continues to spur strong category growth and has expanded beyond its Hot Fries and Cheddar Fries. Andy Capp’s Beer Battered Onion Rings are now available in 2-oz. bags of original and a new hot variety.
- An array of Snack Pack Juicy Gels feature flavors inspired by Fanta and Sour Patch Kids. Sour Patch Kids Redberry and Blue Raspberry and Fanta Orange, Grape and Pineapple are among the flavors certain that will be featured at the expo.
In addition to new products, Conagra Brands is also showcasing its collection of merchandising vehicles which enable optimal assortment, better placement and improved product visibility to maximize impulse purchase. With solutions for in-aisle, end cap displays and counter tops, Conagra Brands offers resources to help customers find a customized solution.
For more information on Conagra Brands, visit conagrabrands.com.