Fairfield, New Jersey-based Schuman Cheese has launched Delve Mascarpone bites into the truffle category.
The truffles are a refrigerated confection, crafted with award-winning, Italian-style, Mascarpone cheese and wrapped in 100 percent pure, sustainably sourced chocolate.
The four varieties are:
- Sea-Salted Caramel Crème 8-count box is made up of sea-salted caramel, dark chocolate and mascarpone.
- A raspberry 8-count box made with tart raspberry and mascarpone.
- The lemon 8-Count Box has a lemon flavor with mascarpone and a white chocolate shell.
- Chocolate Ganache 8-Count Box features a classic chocolate with mascarpone and wrapped in a milk chocolate shell.
- 36-Count Variety Pack: Sea-Salted Caramel Crème, Chocolate Ganache and Tiramisu varietal.
“At Schuman Cheese, we take immense pride in the craftsmanship of cheesemaking and have withheld a generations-long dedication to innovating across this category with only the highest quality ingredients,” said Allison Schuman, chief business development officer.
“Delve is the epitome of those efforts, bringing truffles off the shelf and to fresh, new heights with the richness of our award-winning Mascarpone cheese, for an experience unlike any other. Think of us as your very own chocolatiers, conveniently available in the refrigerated section.”
All 8-count varieties will be available via Amazon Fresh and across a number of in-store retail partners, including Sprout’s Farmers Market, Kroger, Publix and Wakefern. The 36-count pack can be found at Costco.
For more information on Delve, visit eatdelve.com.
To read more dairy news from The Shelby Report, click here.