Greensboro, North Carolina-based The Fresh Market has launched a new shoppable version of its magazine, previously available in print and online, in a exclusive digital-only format as another anchor to its digital transformation and retail media network strategy.
Vendor advertising supported, the magazine features an interactive shoppable experience with similar content to the print version and provides inspiration for meal planning and the convenience of shopping any time of day.
New features include:
- A larger format with more content. This includes:
- Tips and tricks to help with weekly meal planning;
- Quick, easy and affordable meal ideas from around the store; and
- A section dedicated to specialty eating in every issue, which includes everything from paleo to keto to vegetarian diets.
- The ability for guests to shop any product featured in the magazine. Clickable buttons take users to e-commerce collections.
- Shoppable videos embedded throughout each issue allow guests to watch engaging content within the magazine, including new recipes, curator content, special finds and how-to videos.
- A new navigable table of contents that allows guests to flip to a page of interest.
- An enhanced sustainability footprint, as printing and shipping is eliminated.
“Our new digital-only shoppable magazine marks our largest and most immersive magazine experience ever, allowing our guests to make both every day and special occasions memorable through a wide variety of recipes, meal solutions and fresh deals,” said Kevin Miller, CMO.
“The magazine will also continue to feature special savings on high quality products at a great value from our vendor partners that our guests love.”
Named as The Shelby Report of the Southeast’s 2022 Innovator of the Year, The Fresh Market operates 160 stores in 22 states across the U.S.
For more information, visit thefreshmarket.com.