Ridge Spring, South Carolina-based Titan Farms, a grower, packer and shipper of fresh peaches and vegetables, has launched its new website, designed to be an immersive hub for peaches.
“We are delighted to unveil the new Titan Farms website, a digital platform that truly embodies our commitment to delivering not just the finest peaches, but also an engaging and educational experience for our customers,” said VP Lori Anne Carr.
“Our website isn’t just about showcasing our exceptional peaches, it’s also about sharing the passion, dedication and expertise that goes into every aspect of all we do.”
Key features of Titan Farms’ new website:
- Peach Recipes: The new website has an extensive array of peach recipes, ranging from classic options to culinary creations.
- Nutrition Facts: Titan Farms believes that “knowing the nutritional value of the produce you consume is essential for making informed dietary choices.” The new website provides nutrition facts for each of its products, allowing consumers to make decisions that align with their wellness goals.
- Meet the Team: The site provides a listing of team experts that work at Titan Farms to produce and distribute peaches.
- Interactive Timeline: It also provides an interactive timeline that guides consumers through Titan Farms’ journey and history.
- Our Brands: This option allows customers to explore the range of packaging options under the Titan Brand.
With the new Titan Farms website, customers can expect an immersive digital experience that goes beyond shopping for produce.
Read more produce news from The Shelby Report.