Cincinnati-based The Kroger Co. has launched Harvest Apple, a limited edition Private Selection line of autumn-inspired products. Available for a limited time, products can be shopped in-store only.
“Private Selection’s Harvest Apple pairs indulgence with one of fall’s most classic flavors, creating an innovative line of products that gives customers a special new way to experience the season,” said Juan De Paoli, VP of Our Brands for Kroger.
“We understand the nostalgia and anticipation that fall inspires, and we are delighted to offer a truly unique assortment of limited-edition products that brings together our favorite seasonal elements. From caramel to warm spices, Harvest Apple gives customers an elevated autumn flavor that brings to life the cozy fall feeling we all yearn for this time of year.”
Featuring 14 items packed with fall flavors, Private Selection’s limited edition Harvest Apple products are:
- Spiced Apple snack mix
- Spiced Apple Pie Seasoned pretzels
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake sandwich cookies
- Spiced Apple Pie ice cream
- Spiced Apple Crisp Granola Clusters
- Spiced Apple Cocktail mixer
- Spiced Ginger Apple Seltzer
- Caramel Apple Macchiato coffee pods
- Spiced Apple Pancake mix
- Spiced Apple Pie cookies
- Bloom Haus bouquets in four varieties: Fall Sunrise, Orchard Harvest, Golden Ray and Autumn Moon.
The Private Selection limited edition Harvest Apple line can be shopped while products last at Kroger Family of Stores.
Read more private label news from The Shelby Report.