Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market has expanded its offering of eatwell products with more than 20 new selections containing no more than 25 percent of the total daily values for calories, fat, saturated fat and sodium (based on a 2,000 calorie diet).
New fresh&easy eatwell products in stores now include:
• Fresh Fish Steamers ($5.99)—Salmon Alfredo Steamer, Soy Ginger Salmon Steamer and Baja-style Fish Steamer
• Fresh Sides: ($3.99-$4.99)—Green Beans Almondine, Rainbow Potatoes, Cracked Black Pepper Potato Wedges, Innocent Carrots w/Honey and Kale & Edamame Sauté
• Snack ($3.99)—Guacamame Dip
• Super Soups ($2.99)—Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper, Mighty Green Vegetables and Carrot & Orange
• Salads ($3.99)—Kale Caesar Salad, Kale Bistro Salad, Quinoa, Spinach & Mixed Berry Salad, Mango, Edamame and Tomato & Kale Bistro Salad
• Fresh Lunch/Dinner Entrees ($4.49-$4.99)—Chicken Caprese, Sicilian-style Chicken, Moroccan-style Chicken, Home-style Grilled Chicken, Roasted Turkey, Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli and Thai-style Red Curry Shrimp.
“This time of year everyone’s focused on keeping resolutions and eating better, which is why we’ve just introduced more nutritious eatwell products,” says John Burry, Fresh & Easy’s chief customer officer. “We’re trying to make it easier and more affordable for our customers to keep their New Year’s resolutions to eat healthier without compromising on taste or quality.”
Fresh & Easy introduced eatwell products are designed with a nutritionally balanced approach to eating. All eatwell products carry front-of-pack nutritional labels to simply communicate the calories, saturated fat, sodium and sugar to customers. Like all fresh&easy brand products, eatwell contains no artificial colors or flavors, no high fructose corn syrup and no added trans fats, and uses preservatives only when absolutely necessary.
For more information, visit www.freshandeasy.com.