Blount Fine Foods has realigned its sales team with promotions and new hires.
“We have rounded out our sales organization with these appointments and promotions, which considered not only experience and skillset, but also personal passion and potential. We are strategically positioning our businesses for the future, creating a more effective framework and have ideal alignment between our people and the customers they partner with every day to ensure success in their premium prepared foods program offering,” said Bob Sewall, EVP of sales and marketing of the Fall River, Massachusetts, company.
Foodservice appointments include:
- Michelli Heber, retail and foodservice business development specialist for Northern California.
- Domenic Imbordino, foodservice business development specialist for the Midwest territory.
- Ashley Jones, foodservice business development specialist for the Northwest territory.
Heber has 30 years of industry experience in catering and sales. Imbordino joins Blount from Breakthru Beverage Group, a North American distributor of wine, spirits and beer brands. Jones joins the company from Intermountain Sales & Marketing, a food broker based in Spokane, Washington.
Foodservice promotions include:
- Estelle Goulart, New England foodservice business development.
- Jim Canale, Northeast foodservice business development.
- Matt Yusen, East Coast business development manager–foodservice.
- Mike Maher, Southwest business development.
Retail promotions are:
- Kristin Woodward, promoted to Southwest retail business development.
- Kara Domann, promoted to market business development manager for Southern California and Arizona Retail as well as foodservice.
Mike Palmer will assume new responsibilities as national accounts sales director for the western half of the U.S.
“Mike comes to this new role with an impressive record of success at the broker-managed markets. His dedication and passion for the brand makes him the perfect leader to assume this new position,” Sewall said.
“I want to thank Bob for giving me the opportunity to lead the national account initiative in the West. With all the resources Blount offers, we can create new and exciting opportunities for chain restaurants looking to upgrade their soup and side offerings,” said Palmer.
Rachael Girard has been promoted to national accounts marketing manager.
“As Rachael has worked tirelessly to expend and elevate her skill set, she has taken on greater responsibility and delivered a string of successes for the company. As the foodservice landscape continues to evolve, Rachael’s marketing skills, which include digital, program development and location marketing are an important segment in growing the national accounts category,” said Sewall.
Blount is a family owned and operated company processing food since 1946. The company produces more than 900 products for restaurants, institutions, retailers and club stores in all 50 states and manufactures more than 600 proprietary soup recipes. The company also carries fresh and frozen soups under the Legal Sea Foods and Panera Bread brands.
Blount operates production facilities at its Fall River headquarters, in Warren, Rhode Island, and McKinney, Texas.