Westborough, Massachusetts-based BJ’s Wholesale Club, a warehouse club operator in the Eastern United States, will host a grand opening at its new clubs in Madison Heights and Taylor, Michigan, Thursday, Nov. 21 through Sunday, Nov. 24.
“BJ’s helps families save on everything they need, from their weekly groceries and gas to the latest TVs and apparel,” said Matt Gordon, regional director, BJ’s Wholesale Club. “We’re thrilled to open our doors and let Michigan shoppers experience the value and convenience of a BJ’s membership firsthand. We’ve received a warm welcome from the community, and we’re saying, ‘thank you,’ by throwing the biggest grand opening celebration for our members and the community.”
BJ’s members and the local community will have the opportunity to sample food and beverages from brands, including BJ’s exclusive Wellsley Farms brand, at the Madison Heights and Taylor grand openings. The event will feature activities for the whole family to enjoy, such as face painting, balloon animals and appearances from well-loved brand mascots and characters.
BJ’s Club in Madison Heights is located at 29101 John R Road. BJ’s Club in Taylor is located at 15523 Racho Road. Both locations also have a BJ’s Gas station on-site.
BJ’s Wholesale Club offers shoppers:
- 25 percent off grocery store prices: BJ’s says its savings is based on member pricing on a basket of 100 national brand household staples, on an unpromoted unit-price basis, when compared to four grocery chains in its trade areas.
- Fresh choices: BJ’s assortment offers more fresh food than other warehouse clubs, with produce, meats, deli and bakery items for weekly shopping.
- Gas savings: more ways to save on a fill-up.
- Everyday ClubVenience: Members can shop however they want with options like BJs.com, buy online, pick up in-club and same-day grocery delivery.
- Coupon acceptance: BJ’s is the only warehouse club that accepts all manufacturers’ coupons, plus members can add coupons to their membership card from the BJ’s app or online.