Furthering its commitment to Central Texas, H-E-B is announcing plans for a second store in the city of Leander. Spanning more than 102,000 square feet, Leander’s newest H-E-B, which will be located at 19348 Ronald W. Reagan Blvd. in the new Bar W Marketplace, will feature an expansive product assortment and several convenient services customers come to expect from H-E-B.
Construction is slated to begin early next year with a grand opening planned for the fall 2021.
“Each H-E-B is special, and this store will be no exception, offering an exciting and complete shopping experience,” said Leslie Sweet, director of public affairs. “We have served Leander for more than a decade and are thrilled to grow with this community.”
The thoughtfully designed store will offer a world-class shopping experience with an emphasis on fresh, top-quality food options at everyday low prices. With expanded departments and offerings such as produce, dairy and H-E-B organics, other amenities include:
- H-E-B Curbside and Home Delivery, allowing customers to shop online and pick up orders at the store or schedule delivery to their homes;
- Pharmacy with drive-thru;
- Full-service scratch bakery and tortilleria that offers a wide selection of artisan breads, fresh tortillas, large varieties of desserts, pastries and custom cakes;
- Expansive deli featuring in-house roasted meats;
- Wine and Beer department with a variety of local, national and international labels;
- Wide selection of organic foods and expanded Healthy Living department;
- Blooms floral area offering online ordering;
- Full-service meat market and seafood counter;
- Meal Simple area with chef-inspired options for quick and simple meal planning;
- Sushiya offering handmade sushi selections made in-store daily;
- Texas Backyard, offering products for grilling, gardening and outdoor entertaining;
- Business Center for financial services, licenses and permits, tickets to local attractions, lottery; and
- Ample self-checkout area with self-checkout options.