Hinesburg, Vermont-based Vermont Smoke and Cure said that its new Hickory Smoked Uncured Bacon Pork Mini Sticks have been launched in retail and online stores. The Hickory Smoked Uncured Bacon Pork Mini Sticks taste like bacon with a smoky flavor and a hint of maple syrup.
This is the fourth stick to be offered in a 0.5-oz. go-pack format that is easy to pack. The Uncured Bacon 0.5-oz. go-packs are perfect for everything from adventures to workouts to daily routine.
With a focus on taste, every Vermont Smoke and Cure product “tastes right because it’s handcrafted from the finest cuts of meat,” said Michael Schafer, commercial business lead.
Vermont Smoke and Cure offers consumers the on-the-go product in addition to 10 flavors across three proteins that are produced from hand-trimmed meat, in small batches, handcrafted and slow-cooked with an 18 hour-plus cook process.
All products are:
- Made with premium hand cuts of meat from animals raised without antibiotics or added hormones and are free of antibiotics and added hormones or added sodium nitrate.
- Crafted with 100 percent real spices and ingredients.
- Finely flavored by naturally fermenting to lower pH.
- Made with ground corn cob, hickory and maple wood shavings to smoke its meat sticks.
- Free of MSG and allergens.
- No artificial colors, preservatives or flavors.
Vermont Smoke and Cure has been crafting smoked meats and meat snacks in its smokehouse since 1962. Its one-of-a-kind meat snacks are made with meat free from antibiotics and added hormones. Available in two convenient sizes, Vermont Smoke and Cure meat sticks can be found nationwide at natural food stores, supermarkets, mass merchandisers, club stores, and e-commerce retailers. All products are now available online.
For more information, visit vtsmokeandcure.com.